Monday, March 26, 2007

Pingo's International Calling Card Service- (Offtopic)






Last night, I got a phone call from my sister in law. She rarely calls and it used to be me who calls her, but this time she was the one who called me. I usually call her so she does not have to spend extra money on international callings. She then told me something interesting. She said she was able to buy a phone card that will allow her to call me for only $0.06 a minute. Isn't that Fantastic? I decided to let her call me instead from now on.

Nevertheless, there were times, I need to call her. There were several times I needed to call her while I was in Shiolkula but I didn’t know where to get a good phone card. I don't wanna use my cell phone coz, obviously, I'll go broke!

I'd want to introduce you to the service she told me about and was using:

It is Pingo.com. Pingo.com is an international calling card service that offers several international calling cards. Here you can compare Dominica Republic calling card rates. Philippine calling card rates are currently $0.138 (landline) or $0.145 (mobile).

Do the comparison, and you'll discover we have a winner here ;). When you sign up and purchase a $20 credit, you get $5 of free calling! An affiliate program is also available where you can get $15 per referral.

Other great features include:

- Receive up to 4 hours of free International calls for doing one of the following:

* Signing up

* Linking to Pingo.com

Just go to http://www.pingo.com/freeinternationalcallingcards.do and email them at link@freeautobot.com to receive a free phone card.

* Joining Pingo’s affiliate program that pays $15 for each new customer you refer.

However, there are other charges that I think you should know about:

Account maintenance fee: $0.98 /month

Mandated payphone surcharge: $0.65 /call (payphones & certain public phones in the US)

Mandated payphone surcharge: up to $0.99 /call (payphones & certain public phones in other countries)

Toll-free access fee: $0.01 /minute

* This is a sponsored post

1 Comment:

king said...

in cheap call latin america system ,Never have to enter a pin number again! Thanks to our ANI Recognition System, every time you call from one of your registered phone numbers, your account is automatically recognized. This feature allows you to make a call without a prompt to enter your pin number.