With the advent of Internet VOIP solutions like Skype and Gtalk, many people have benefited from low to zero costs of communicating globally. But amidst this, consider
- It's estimated that internet users worldwide number about a billion, out of the global population of 8 billion
- Mobile phones have a higher usage, estimated at over 2 billion
- Almost all people worldwide have access to some form of telephone service, whether satellite, radio or ordinary wired telephony; albeit through community phones or public booths.
- Many people are technologically challenged; they find it difficult to use a PC. However, phone usage is not a barrier, since it is so simple and easy to use.
- Many businesses find prefer to avoid internet VOIP from considerations of security, reliability, or even image.
For all these situations, the best solution is an internet phone service - sends voices via the Internet for long distance, connecting to the local phone system at the two ends. It is ideal to set up an Internet Phone Card accounts to make calls in these cases. Buying phone cards online is simple and easy as 1-2-3. You do not need to go to the store or rely on operator assistance - just remain at home and order through the internet.
Pingo is one of the best phone card providers around. Pingo phone cards are a service of iBasis, a public company (NASDAQ: IBAS) and one of the largest carriers of international VoIP phone calls in the world. Not only is it a cheap phone card ; (also check out their long distance card> )their Rate Watcher lets you check the charges before you call globally. Plus, when you sign up, you get a free credit of US $5; and you can earn more by joining the Pingo affiliate program.
What's more - if you're good at creating videos and "infomercials", Pingo has an offer that's right up your alley. Pingo.com is working with Qoof.com to pay $5 to the first 250 Pingo usermercial videos posted! Check out the special usermercial offer right now.
*This is a sponsored post.